Contributors & Supporters
What Makes Management Matters Network Truly Unique?
We have assembled a virtual “who's who” of experts thinkers and practitioners with expertise on the management practices developed on inspired by Drucker. They will share practical how-to's and watch-outs of extreme importance to aid executives with their thorniest management and leadership problems.
Our first-rate editorial contributors will serve as lucid commentators, brilliant prescribers and perceptive synthesizers.
- James Champy, co-author of the all-time bestseller Reengineering the Corporation, recognized as one of the most influential business books of all time
- Jim Clifton, CEO of Gallup, a global leader in public opinion research and advanced analytics, author of The Coming Jobs War, and co-author of Entrepreneurial StrengthsFinder
- William Cohen, Ph.D, President of California Institute of Management, Drucker's first Ph.D student, former Air Force General, and prolific author related to the works of Drucker
- Chris Coughlin, partner at Aplin Partners, LLC, a performance engineering firm which designs an implements elite capabilities in public organizations and private sector firms.
- Elizabeth Edersheim, Ph.D, author of the all-powerful Definitive Drucker and strategic advisor to Management Matters Network
- Sydney Finkelstein, Ph.D, Director of the Center for Leadership at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, where he teaches courses on Leadership & Strategy.
- Marshall Goldsmith, Ph.D, recognized the world over as one of the 50 great thinkers and leaders who have deeply influenced the field of management over the past 80 years.
- Frances Hesselbein, chief architect of the Girl Scouts of America, former President of The Drucker Foundation, and current CEO of the Francis Hesselbein Leadership Institute
- Raymond Hofmann, management consultant and advisor to Drucker Global Forum
- Jeremy Hunter Ph.D, Founding Director of the Executive Mind Leadership Institute and Associate Professor of Practice at the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont University
- Lee Igel, Ph.D, Associate Clinical Professor at New York University’s Tisch School, Co-Director of NYU’s Sports & Society Program, and former NYC Drucker Chapter President
- Stephen Moore, Senior Economic Advisor to the Trump campaign and an economist with Freedom Works
- Paul Niven, co-author of Objectives & Key Results (OKR), today's newest, most powerful methodology for defining, aligning, and tracking measurable goals in organizations of all kinds and sizes.
- Jay Prag, Ph.D, Clinical Professor of Economics and Finance at the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont University
- Robert Swaim, Ph.D, former Drucker PhD student, Author of The Strategic Drucker: Growth Strategies and Market Insights from the Works of Peter Drucker
Management Matters Network and its affiliated entities are not affiliated with, licensed or sponsored by, The Drucker 1996 Literary Works Trust, The Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito School of Management, or The Drucker Institute.