Contributors & Supporters
What Makes Management Matters Network Truly Unique?
We have assembled a virtual “who's who” related to the field of Drucker Management. They will share practical how-to's and watch-outs of extreme importance to aid executives shold their thorniest management and leadership problems.
Our first-rate editorial contributors will serve as lucid commentators, brilliant prescribers and perceptive synthesizers.
- James Champy, co-author of the all-time bestseller Reengineering the Corporation, recognized as one of the most influential business books of all time
- Jim Clifton, CEO of Gallup, a global leader in public opinion research and advanced analytics, author of The Coming Jobs War, and co-author of Entrepreneurial StrengthsFinder
- William Cohen, Ph.D, President of California Institute of Management, Drucker's first Ph.D student, former Air Force General, and prolific author related to the works of Drucker
- Elizabeth Edersheim, Ph.D, author of the all-powerful Definitive Drucker and strategic advisor to Management Matters Network
- Frances Hesselbein, chief architect of the Girl Scouts of America, former President of The Drucker Foundation, and current CEO of the Francis Hesselbein Leadership Institute
- Raymond Hofmann, management consultant and advisor to Drucker Global Forum
- Jeremy Hunter Ph.D, Founding Director of the Executive Mind Leadership Institute and Associate Professor of Practice at the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont University
- Lee Igel, Ph.D, Associate Clinical Professor at New York University’s Tisch School, Co-Director of NYU’s Sports & Society Program, and former NYC Drucker Chapter President
- Stephen Moore, Senior Economic Advisor to the Trump campaign and an economist with Freedom Works
- Amanda Powers, Managing Director & Publisher, Management Matters Network
- Jay Prag, Ph.D, Clinical Professor of Economics and Finance at the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont University
- Robert Swaim, Ph.D, former Drucker PhD student, Author of The Strategic Drucker: Growth Strategies and Market Insights from the Works of Peter Drucker